Attached to this article you will find a sample archive that you can load as follows into your local edgeSuite system:
1. Save the file into the [Install_Home]/exports directory
2. Go to the Backup & Restore screen in the edgeSuite admin UI
3. Click to select the partial archive (“IFrameHTMLTemplate”)
4. Click Restore / Next / Restore Archive
5. Observe the IFrameTemplate visualization on the CustomHTML page
The above example uses Angular to create an IFrame that then uses JQuery and MomentJS, with libraries copied into Edge. You could similarly create an IFrame that uses Clarity. Once you use this IFrame template, you can place any 3rd party library in the same place, and load it inside your IFrame in the same manner.